NPAworldwide, have announced the results of its business barometer survey, the twice annual survey which documents past results for members and predicts short-term future results. NPAworldwide members are global recruiters operating independent, boutique agencies.
“Our member recruiters are very positive and optimistic about the growth potential for their contingent recruiting businesses in the next six months,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “This survey of business owners showed that 96 per cent of those surveyed are forecasting similar or improved market conditions in the next 180 days.”
Some other results of this survey showed the following:
- The majority of respondents (60 per cent) are from North America.
- A significant percentage (22 per cent) of respondents are from Australia/New Zealand.
- 18 per cent of respondents were in Asia or EMEA.
- 53 per cent of the global recruiters who responded to the survey reported business as improved in the last 180 days, 29 per cent the same, and 18 per cent as worse.
- Most (71 per cent) saw business performing at or above expectations in the last 90 days.
- Only four per cent of the respondents have a negative outlook for the next six months.
- A large majority (91 per cent) see fees as remaining at or above the last six months levels.
“Our member-owners called out manufacturing and the accounting and finance vertical markets as particularly strong at this time. The results of the business barometer overall pointed to a positive trend for NPAworldwide members and perhaps signals the same for the contingent recruiting as a whole,” said Nerz. “Our members are experiencing good growth and anticipating more in the months ahead.”