NPAworldwide Expands Footprint in the USA, Canada, New Zealand, and Indonesia.
Network continues to grow.
The global recruitment network NPAworldwide has announced the addition of seven new member recruitment firms around the world. Those companies are:
- Scout Engineering Services, Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
- Specialising in engineers, manufacturing, operations and skilled trades recruiting
- Sovereign Recruiting, (sovereignrecruiting.com) Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Focus is chemical, engineering (mechanical, electrical, design), food, oil / gas / refinery, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, alternative energy, business development, marketing, sales, manufacturing, operations, production, and supply chain
- Capital Recruitment Ltd, (www.capitalrecruitment.co.nz), Wellington, New Zealand
- Specialist firm in policy & analysis, project/programme management, management, IT contracting & permanent search in the public sector
- Arrise Consulting Enterprise, LLC, (www.arriseconsulting.com) Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Specialize in administration, business development, consulting, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, nurses, information technology (administrators, developers, programmers), logistics, operations, and supply chain
- XECUTIVE SEARCHGROUP (www.xecutivesearchgroups.com), Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Specializes inbanking, finance, insurance, food, administration, business development, customer service / call center, executive management, human resources, marketing, sales, information technology (analysts, developers), manufacturing, and supply chain
- Testa Search Group, (www.testasearchpartners.com), Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Providing direct-hire and contract staffing in the utilities and technology sectors
- Global Expat Recruiting (www.globalexpatrecruiting.com), Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Specialists in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry
“Congratulations to each of our new members,” said Dave Nerz, president of NPAworldwide. “By joining the network, these recruitment firms are invested as owners. Membership in NPAworldwide allows independent recruitment firms to more effectively serve their clients and candidates by adding or increasing split placements.”
NPAworldwide membership is offered on a selective basis to independently-owned recruitment firms who meet the network’s enrolment criteria and have a strategic interest in making split placements.