The secrets to using social media for recruitment
Here's what you need to know
From content creation to increasing engagement, from competitor analysis to measuring your ROI – here’s what recruitment firms need to know to get the most out of their social media channels.
How to increase your recruitment firm’s organic reach on social media
Have you noticed a decline in your organic reach on social media over the last few years? You’re not alone. Here are six methods you can use to fight back:
- Focus your efforts on the right channels
- Understand the algorithms
- Create unique content for each platform
- Go live
- Publish quality content
- Use your analytics
6 key metrics for social media recruiting success
- Profile views
- Connections and followers
- Click-through rate
- LinkedIn endorsements and recommendations
3 ways recruiters can increase their LinkedIn engagement
How to increase your recruitment firm LinkedIn followers
Seven of the most frequently asked questions we receive from recruitment businesses looking to outsource their social media
- Why should I outsource the management of our social media management when I can hire someone, or get an existing employee to post on our channels?
- Can’t I just create one post and duplicate it across our channels to save time?
- Surely all it takes is regular posts and sharing job opportunities to be seen and generate engagement. How would outsourcing the management of my business’s social media generate additional benefits?
- If I outsource my recruitment firm’s social media, how it will save us time?
- Our business is using paid search to advertise our services, do we really need invest in paid social media as well?
- How do I know that my recruitment company’s reputation on social media is safe if I allow an outside agency to manage our pages?
- How will I be able to see the results of outsourcing social media?