- Election 2019: Recruitment sector calls for fast action on IR35 and job protection.
- Disabled people face barriers when job hunting say 75 per cent of businesses.
- Research reveals lack of confidence among UK adults.
- Venian Group secures £650k in funding to drive growth.
- Geneva office opening for talent management business.
- Sluggish start for new year among UK employers as recorded hiring intentions are low.
- Heathrow Employment and Skills Academy to be supported by Staffline.
- Encore Enhances Offering with Dedicated Mechanical Handling Training.
- Life sciences search firm push for future growth with appointment.
- Prevalence of CV fraud damaging recruitment success.
"The Brexit transition period must now be put into action and a realistic plan put in place for long-term trading arrangements, including for services – a critical part of our economy."Read More...
“Fewer that one in 10 of those surveyed turn to external recruitment providers to boost disability inclusion."
“With 77 per cent of the UK population experiencing imposter syndrome, it makes sense that a lot of those people…
“The BFS funding will ease cashflow and allow us to focus on the day to day running of the business."
"Being awarded a SECO licence also gives us a wider reach and allows Ignata to embed in the Swiss marketplace.”
Not only do many organisations have the necessary resources and capacity to manage the search process themselves,…
Bringing everyone together into one space can spark creativity and greater collaboration.
While AI adoption levels are still low across the industry, the number of recruiters beginning to see the potential…
"For businesses to really take advantage of this new freelance economy, they need cashflow to take on the…
“We are dedicated to investing in our growth and global footprint."
“We’re delighted to be helping more than 3,000 agencies minimise their IR35 risk."