- Post-Brexit immigration system welcomed by staffing specialist.
- Oscar named top recruiter in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2020.
- Survey shows lack of knowledge and resistance to IR35 change in healthcare.
- Global Intelligence Gap Hindering Future Workforce.
- Government’s low skill exclusion policy – reaction from on recruitment industry grows
- UK Government Slamming the Door on Low-Skilled International Workers
- ONS labour market statistic, businesses hiring again as confidence grows
- Omni RMS celebrates local healthcare heroes by sponsoring the 2020 Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Staff Awards
- Executive MBA in Human Capital: Application Deadline Imminent
- Recruitment industry asked to give its views on current impact of compliance on their work
"News that the salary threshold will be significantly lower for SOL occupations will offer some welcome relief for the clients we work with."Read More...
"It’s a testament to the hard work and commitment of our team to making Oscar the recruitment employer of choice."
"It’s clear from our research that there hasn’t been sufficient communication from HMRC."
“Not being able to quickly and efficiently access organisational intelligence is a huge burden on productivity."
The recruitment industry has started to come to terms with the government’s approach to immigration. Notably, under…
"Your finance and payroll colleagues are custodians of vital data."
81 per cent of executive mandates for which we were retained in 2019 were changed more than twice during the course…
"Starting a business with a credit card, a laptop and a mobile phone is indeed a challenge."
On the 18th February, the UK government unveiled details of its new immigration system, which will come into force…
We see a trend throughout of increasingly more jobs being advertised and higher salaries offered for these roles in…
“Skills testing reduces bad hiring risks, minimises dropouts and increases the chances of earning a fee by…