- Brexit worry continues to plague HR departments as leave date looms.
- New CEO onboard for Harnham as business grows globally.
- Payroll fraud and recruitment scams put staffing industry in top six risk sectors for cyber attacks.
- Accountant appointed to global recruitment company as expansion continues for Hortor.
- Gartner Predicts 69 per cent of Manager’s Routine Work will Be Automated by 2024.
- Talent Trends Report gives insight into hiring future.
- Only 33 per cent of workers feel that their job matches their skillset.
- “Treat contractors like the trades” advises Scottish recruitment experts.
- Harvey Nash sees changes at the top as CEO changes.
- Half of Brits want to start their own business, but a quarter don’t know where to start.
"Businesses need to be wary of getting ‘lost’ in compliance and ensure they have the steps in place to mitigate potential risks."Read More...
"I cannot think of anyone better to lead us through the next stage of our growth.”
“Cyber security has been front of mind for SME customers for some time now, as awareness of cyber-risks continues…
“Working for such a fast-growing company also allows me to quickly develop my skills."
“The role of manager will see a complete overhaul in the next four years."
“Unlike most other video interviewing platforms out there, Odro was designed specifically to meet the needs of…
“This is a real testament to the hard work and dedication of our team in changing the way organisations resource…