- New man in Space
- Malaysian Expansion
- Asia Pacific recruiters deal with the coronavirus crisis.
- Malaysia employer still undergoing restructuring to adapt to skills changes.
- Singapore workers in rush as Malaysia closes down.
- Hays studies diversity policy and practice across Asia markets.
- Hong Kong research shows more men gaining additional salary during recruitment than women.
- Links International publishes monthly series to study Hong Kong vacancies.
- Hays examines perceptions of gender imbalance among workers.
- Adecco report highlights retention challenge among millennials in workplace.
"If we are lucky and able to reach clients who care about their staff, this will be an opportunity."
“Global geopolitics and Malaysia’s rapid digitalisation have led to many industries transforming the way they…
Businesses must shut down except for markets and shops that sell daily necessities.