- Cogs strengthens Hong Kong and Greater China leadership team.
- Employee verification enters blockchain solution.
- Candidates gain insight into organisations.
- Hays outline the requirements from successful candidates.
- Employment law specialists expand practice in Hong Kong.
- Singapore employers’ hiring set to grow.
- Hays highlight trends which can power HR in 2019.
- Survey from JobsDB indicates fewer career choices.
- ECA find Hong Kong the most expensive location in East Asia for expatriates.
- December could be the right time for job move says Robert Half.
"In the past year we’ve witnessed an increasing amount of Chinese companies establishing teams and business outside the country as well as a growing priority in digital transformation domestically."Read More...
"Roles and functions will retain core principles, but the Fourth Industrial Revolution may alter and even expand…
“We are pleased to become the member firm for Ius Laboris in Hong Kong, and look forward to further developing the…
Companies that understand what motivates employees are sure to have a productive January and beyond.
"65 per cent of children now entering primary school will likely hold jobs that don’t currently exist when they…
FCSA accreditation demonstrates to freelancers, contractors and recruitment businesses that members are acting both…