- Singapore launch for Storm2
- New man in Space
- Malaysian Expansion
- Asia Pacific recruiters deal with the coronavirus crisis.
- Malaysia employer still undergoing restructuring to adapt to skills changes.
- Singapore workers in rush as Malaysia closes down.
- Hays studies diversity policy and practice across Asia markets.
- Hong Kong research shows more men gaining additional salary during recruitment than women.
- Links International publishes monthly series to study Hong Kong vacancies.
- Hays examines perceptions of gender imbalance among workers.
Award-winning FinTech recruiter Storm2 have launched their second global hub in Singapore following 18 months of success connecting C-Suite FinTech professionals to innovative businesses worldwide.Read More...
"If we are lucky and able to reach clients who care about their staff, this will be an opportunity."
“Global geopolitics and Malaysia’s rapid digitalisation have led to many industries transforming the way they…
In the 18 months since we initially announced our integration with Bullhorn, we’ve been working hard to make it as…
Redundancies continue to rise, the unemployment rate is growing, the talent pool rapidly expanding and jobs,…