- Asia Pacific recruiters deal with the coronavirus crisis.
- Malaysia employer still undergoing restructuring to adapt to skills changes.
- Singapore workers in rush as Malaysia closes down.
- Hays studies diversity policy and practice across Asia markets.
- Hong Kong research shows more men gaining additional salary during recruitment than women.
- Links International publishes monthly series to study Hong Kong vacancies.
- Hays examines perceptions of gender imbalance among workers.
- Adecco report highlights retention challenge among millennials in workplace.
- ‘Realistic’ considerations for employees in Singapore on wage rises.
- Partnership established to help businesses impacted by COVID-19.
"If we are lucky and able to reach clients who care about their staff, this will be an opportunity."Read More...
“Global geopolitics and Malaysia’s rapid digitalisation have led to many industries transforming the way they…
Businesses must shut down except for markets and shops that sell daily necessities.
“While Malaysia made many strides towards improving diversity in its workforce last year, results of the survey…
“Negotiating for a higher salary can be uncomfortable, but it is a critical step that allows both men and women to…
Whilst there may be less new business to be had right now, there are still actions you can take to help cash flow.
Proactive communication and effective stakeholder management is key and will ensure that there are 'no surprises’.
Once the finer details of the scheme are clarified, further payments will be made.