- Recruiter finds Hong Kong leaders feel tech challenge is tougher.
- Issue 206 – October 2019
- Research finds HR and recruitment is high on productivity in UK.
- Report on retention shows employees not highly engaged in work.
- Mental health misconceptions impact on service leavers’ employment.
- Women ‘less likely to progress at work’ than male counterparts following childbirth.
- Appogee HR grow integration portfolio with LinkedIn Talent Hub.
- APSCo Australia gains new managing director as Mills leaves.
- Political and economic uncertainty takes toll on UK wage packets.
- Oscar opens strategic US Office to meet tech demand.
“Our purpose is ‘Improving Lives’, the lives of our people our clients and our candidates."
Business success starts when the owners/leaders live and deliver the values that are desired by the team.
The war for talent is a much talked about subject in the industry and investment in the right technology is…
"Recruiters need to think innovatively, and with a view to developing comprehensive candidate management policies."
“We are delighted to expand Appogee HR’s capabilities by integrating with LinkedIn’s ATS."
The average true cost to a business losing just one employee that could otherwise have been retained is a…