- The Global Recruiter launches compliance survey for industry snapshot.
- Cross-sector coalition sets out blueprint to reform immigration system.
- Karen Hebert-Maccaro, chief learning experience officer, O’Reilly Media, identifies possible talent development gaps.
- Concilium Search buys out investor to take control of business.
- A third of UK office workers are still not offered flexible working.
- Parasol makes 19 new appointments to support demand in line with ‘controversial’ IR35 changes.
- Specialist financial recruitment consultancy sees significant rise in revenue.
- New assessment offers help to recruit the right people in multiple aspects.
- Sanjay Shetty, head – strategic account management, Randstad India considers employer branding in a digital world of work.
- HR professionals in demand if they have transformation and digital skills.
- River Partnership and Stratagem Global Recruitment set to merge.
"It will be important that companies make decisions to continue to invest in their employees and talent strategies…
“The increased majority shareholding means that the business can continue to move forward on a platform of…
It is the ability of organisations to leap beyond the image of mere creators of products or services.
An IT outage of only a few days could lead to a significant loss of business and ongoing financial losses.
Using valid assessment tools such as General Employability, companies can more easily identify the personality…
“The industry was expecting this and there was nothing completely unexpected."