- More than four in ten Australian workers feel underpaid.
- Report from Resource and Energy Group shows huge demand for workers in next years.
- Hays deliver diverse list of most wanted talent and skills for the year.
- Industry body set to sponsor and present at Bullhorn event.
- RCSA Industry Awards for New Zealand prepare for entries.
- SEEK report shows declining level of job advertisements.
- Recruitment industry encouraged to donate to help fire affected population.
- Hays charts need for more understanding around disclosed disabilities.
- Robert Half identifies tech, change and talent issues for future.
- New policies from APSCo include Whistleblower support.
“Even in highly favourable market conditions, pay rises are generally no longer attributed based on the time the employee has been with the company."Read More...
21,000 new workers required by 2024.
"There are wider macro issues at play that will dictate the success of a jobseeker this year."
A high-profile international speaker will be announced soon
“In the nonstop and busy industry of recruitment, we often don’t get a chance to stop and acknowledge the…
“Unlike most other video interviewing platforms out there, Odro was designed specifically to meet the needs of…
“This is a real testament to the hard work and dedication of our team in changing the way organisations resource…