- APSCo AU calls for further action from Australian Prime Minister.
- Deadline extended for RCSA Industry Awards.
- Covid-19 affected employees affected can be recorded and mapped through new technology offering.
- Coronavirus response – working from home encouraged regardless of symptoms.
- Work environment the main reason Australian workers would consider quitting their current role.
- New acquisition enhances provision and grows business.
- Report shows how struggling with data is costing working time for businesses.
- Robert Half offers tips on maximising effectiveness of working from home.
- Company-mandated policies seen as least effective in addressing gender diversity.
- Ashley increase profits alongside acquisition of CCL Group.
"There needs to be a live recruitment market to get people back in work and projects back up and running."Read More...
"We hope this contributes in some small way to the ongoing fight against the virus during these extraordinary…
"Most organisations are focusing on measures such as more effective use of technology and freezing new hiring."
"A positive workplace culture is more than just a ‘nice-to-have’, it’s increasingly viewed as essential by managers…
Whilst there may be less new business to be had right now, there are still actions you can take to help cash flow.
Proactive communication and effective stakeholder management is key and will ensure that there are 'no surprises’.
Once the finer details of the scheme are clarified, further payments will be made.