- Liquid people are the future of attracting talent.
- IR35: The Saga Continues….
- What does the launch of Uber’s new job app for freelancers mean for the gig economy?
- Julia Kermode, chief executive of The Freelancer & Contractor Services Association on the BBC IR35 case and more.
- Peter Pychtin, director, GradSift on how tech can help in the search for graduate gold.
- Bridging the Talent Gap.
- Samantha Hurley, operations director at APSCo and co-chair of HMRC’s IR35 Forum on what recruiters must get right.
- The Off-Payroll Soap Opera
- Business leaders need to offer more support in the summer months says Jo Sellick, managing director, Sellick Partnership.
- Peter Pychtin, expert in graduate recruitment and founder and director of GradSift, an AI assessment and analytics platform for graduate recruitment.
They are liquid because they are not tied by the most illiquid asset any of us own – a property.Read More...
To what extent can this app really impact the gig economy?
Personal service companies are not a mechanism to avoid tax, they are a perfectly legitimate way of someone being…
"Hopefully you find a small gold nugget. But a single nugget on its own isn’t enough."
Bringing everyone together into one space can spark creativity and greater collaboration.
While AI adoption levels are still low across the industry, the number of recruiters beginning to see the potential…
The war for talent is a much talked about subject in the industry and investment in the right technology is…
"We continually challenge ourselves, in order to keep our customer service and compliance targets exceptionally…
“Cubiks has for 20 years been empowering people to achieve their potential through our market-leading talent…
“We are delighted to expand Appogee HR’s capabilities by integrating with LinkedIn’s ATS."