- Sharon Seville (Fellow REC), director/executive head hunter, Vice President of GMCC (Stockport).
- Alfred Mayaki Senior Executive Recruiter EMEA, Energy & Infrastructure Finance, Impact in Business Recruitment
- Going ‘all in’ on AI-powered recruitment is a risky business.
- Why do so many people leave their jobs in January?
- Brain Drain? Come Again.
- It’s a Dog’s (Social Media) Life
- A Tale of Two Ends
- Revealed: The most successful Disney Princess.
- How AI will impact the future of recruiting: A view.
- Liquid people are the future of attracting talent.
"The NHS and Social sector get much needed extra staff and the wheels of commerce turn with a little more flow."Read More...
With the REC predicting that upwards of 50 per cent of vacancies in the next 12 months are to be filled by…
"Finding the right candidate for the right job needs more than AI-backed psychometrics."
The grass is always greener on the other side, but only if you bother to look.
Whilst there may be less new business to be had right now, there are still actions you can take to help cash flow.
Proactive communication and effective stakeholder management is key and will ensure that there are 'no surprises’.
Once the finer details of the scheme are clarified, further payments will be made.