- Adecco completes deal with Olympus Partners.
- Dallas operation sees growth as talent demand felt across sectors.
- Straight white men still dominate across all aspects of business according to Culture Amp global.
- Gee hired to enhance compliance for growing US operation.
- Digital workers contribution will grow by 50 per cent in two years says global research.
- Survey finds global workforce already sees technology changing the workplace.
- Newcastle recruitment company opens the doors to its newest American office.
- UK embraces an automated future, but companies are failing to prepare humans.
- Seven out of 10 employees claim they can do their boss’s job better.
- Long working hours shorten life expectancy by nine years.
“LVI Associates is our fastest-growing brand in the group."
66 per cent of partnered parents think that perspectives like theirs are included in decision making at the company…
"Our clients are looking for a competitive edge, and that includes how their workforce is deployed to meet business…
“Ethical, responsible automation will create a more productive, happier future."
“Unlike most other video interviewing platforms out there, Odro was designed specifically to meet the needs of…
“This is a real testament to the hard work and dedication of our team in changing the way organisations resource…