- German Market hit
- NPAworldwide recognition
- Covid-19 affected employees affected can be recorded and mapped through new technology offering.
- Hortor commits to Central America with extension of Costa Rica Office.
- Half of tech professionals set to change jobs in 2020.
- New offices in Boston and New York as Odgers seeks to meet demand.
- Adecco completes deal with Olympus Partners.
- Dallas operation sees growth as talent demand felt across sectors.
- Straight white men still dominate across all aspects of business according to Culture Amp global.
- Gee hired to enhance compliance for growing US operation.
"We hope this contributes in some small way to the ongoing fight against the virus during these extraordinary…
“In order to achieve our ambitious targets, we had to look at forming a physical presence in developing…
"Far fewer tech professionals working for organisations with a ‘high social purpose’ expect to change jobs in the…
The new rate of pay will come in on 1 April 2020