Phaidon International is pleased to announce the promotion of six senior leaders around the world, as the business continues to expand and grow despite challenges in the current markets. The company’s organic growth model is exemplified with the below promotions, all instrumental in helping grow teams across the Phaidon group as it has expanded from one London office to 12 offices internationally.
- Matthew Nicholson has been promoted to Managing Director, Selby Jennings Europe. Matt has been with the business for 11 years, and in that time has lead Sales Performance for Europe and Asia. He has been a key player in the expansion of Selby Jennings – servicing clients and candidates across all financial services hubs in Europe.
- Jack Trudeau has been promoted to Global Head of Partnerships. Jack has been with the business for 10 years and has led the US Key Account and Business Development teams since its inception in 2013. His new role expands growing EMEA and APAC teams to further progress the brands’ most established and high potential client groups.
The US operation has grown substantially, and as such the following promotions have been made to Managing Director, USA:
- Nick Barber, will continue to head the fastest growing office in North America: Boston. He started at Phaidon as a Trainee Recruiter and has spent 10 years consistently growing high performing teams.
- Oliver Hayes, launched and grew the Chicago office to over a 6million dollar operation. He started his career in Science but came on as a Trainee at Phaidon and worked his way up over the last 10 years across 3 different offices.
- Alec Rahman-Jones joined Phaidon nearly 10 years ago. He continues to manage three Phaidon brands (DSJ Global, EPM Scientific, and Glocomms) in New York.
- Kareem Bakr is now covering both sell and buy side for Selby Jennings, managing over 165 consultants in New York.
These organic promotions have all been instrumental in helping Phaidon International and its brands continue to perform well during a challenging climate, and collectively position the business very strongly to continue meet the needs of clients and candidates into 2021.