The internet is full of information.
Among this information, you’ll find a wealth of recruitment blogs bursting with top insights. 📲💙
However, deciphering between the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly isn’t always easy.
What offers genuine value?
Is the source trustworthy?
To make things a little easier, we’ve assembled four of the best options, besides The Global Recruiter. 😉
Top Recruitment Blogs to Bookmark
- Coburg Banks
Established in 2002, Coburg Banks is a successful recruitment agency.
(Who we’ve actually helped to make even more successful!)
Having spent nearly two decades dedicating their efforts to sourcing and recruiting quality candidates, the Coburg Banks team know their stuff. 🧠
And lucky for recruiters and employers, they share these pearls of wisdom in the shape of a recruitment blog.
The Coburg Banks blog works because it:
- Communicates, informs and markets in equal measure
- Is backed by tried and tested knowledge
- Is full of searchable, SEO-friendly content
- Includes variety covering every stage of the hiring process
- Includes an email sign-up option
- Is easy to navigate
- Is presented in a digestible, non-intimidating format
SocialTalent is an e-learning resources platform dedicated to streamlining the hiring process.
It’s an intuitive, user-friendly service focused on locating, engaging, hiring and onboarding candidates.
The recruitment marketing blogs regularly shared by the company are very popular.
- They’re regularly shared and updated
- They tackle a wide range of interesting topics and disseminate a lot of different information
- They’re quick and easy to read
- The SocialTalent brand voice is strong and always evident in them
Temps4Care is a recruitment agency working solely in the care sector, connecting candidates to roles in fields like elderly care, palliative care and disability support.
Beyond this crucial work (which includes strict vetting and in-depth face-to-face interviews), Temps4Care also has a very successful, high-performing recruitment blog.
This blog is popular for four main reasons:
- It’s full of specialist knowledge that resonates with and connects to the customer base
- It covers a wide variety of topics and delivers a huge range of information
- It’s easy to read and digest, making it accessible to a wide range of potential readers
- The site itself is easy to navigate, encouraging visitors to remain (and keep reading)
Hays is a global company working in over 33 countries and a leading specialist in the recruitment field across the UK, Germany and Australia.
Hays is thriving, thanks to its ability to consistently recruit qualified, professional and skilled people.
In fact, their UK recruitment team places a new candidate every minute!
With this incredible statistic in mind, it’s no surprise that Hays’ recruitment blog performs so well.
Here are three unique things that make it worth looking at:
- Evidenced and up-to-date recruitment expertise
- Incorporation of multimedia and podcasts
- Overseas and country-specific perspectives courtesy of regional blogs (like Hays’ Australia-focused version of its recruitment blog)
We created AdBuilder when we saw the sheer volume of sub-par job adverts listed out there online, underselling companies and misrepresenting roles.
Our job advert building platform is designed to tackle that issue head-on in a time-saving and efficiency-increasing manner.
We also have a blog, and this blog is popular with readers because it is:
- Consistent and honest
- Easy and fun to read (👋 emojis and GIFs)
Doing Your Research on Recruitment Marketing Blogs Will Only Improve Your Hiring Process
Too much knowledge has never been a bad thing, and every one of these blogs will help you improve your hiring process, introducing new and helpful practices.
If you’d like to find out more about our offerings over at AdBuilder, take a look for yourself.