Women in Recruitment Speak Up, Stand Out: Innovation Can Save You, if You Know where You’re Going!
Women in Recruitment
Suzie McCafferty, Chief Executive Officer, Platinum Wave has designed this session for recruiters feeling the weight of responsibility during the current challenges.
Expect to take the following away:
• Keeping clients & candidates close
• Finding other reasons to contact clients and prospects rather than selling
• Adapting client & candidate communication channels
• Being that sounding board • Responding to a need – helping to solve a problem, timing is everything
• Acting at pace
• Communicating to EVERYONE with clarity & confidence.
Innovation, client relationship, confidence, problem solving, client acquisition
– Suzie McCafferty, Chief Executive Officer, Platinum Wave
– Natasha Clarke, Chair, Women in Recruitment