What will happen to the National Living Wage after COVID-19?
Join Low Pay Commission (LPC) Secretary David Massey as he talks about the shifts in the national living wage during the crisis, and the trends to look out for as we transition out of the furlough scheme in October. You’ll hear about:
- LPC’s role in supporting government policy and regulation
- An overview of National Living Wage in comparison to National Minimum Wage
- Sectoral trends in pay during the crisis that can inform your business next steps
- Impact of minimum wage changes on the younger demographic
- Advice for business owners on where to get more guidance on pay
David Massey, Secretary, Low Pay Commission, @lpcminimumwage