On 6 April 2021, IR35 rules in the private sector will definitely change. Are you ready for these changes? Hear Emma Agyemang, tax correspondent at the Financial Times discuss the impact of IR35. She reflects on the key learnings from the rollout of these changes in the public sector.
Emma was also named the ‘Business Journalist of the Year’ in 2019 by the Words By Women Awards particularly for her reporting on the loan charge, so you’ll hear Emma’s views and observations on this report and loan charge too. Tune in to the full discussion to hear about:
- The impact of the upcoming IR35 changes on hirers and contractors
- Key learnings from the rollout of IR35 in the public sector
- Observations from the Coronavirus government schemes
- An overview into the Words By Women Awards and the significance of Diversity and Inclusion in the industry
- Emma Agyemang, Reporter, FT Money at Financial Times @EmmaAgyemang p