Morgan Philips Group invests in UK talent solutions business.
New brands and service lines launched.
Morgan Philips Group has announced investment in the launch of a number of new brands and service lines in its UK talent solutions business.
The changes include:
- The launch of a new recruitment business, Fyte. Fyte uses the latest digital tools such as video job descriptions and video CVs together with a major focus on digital sourcing techniques including social recruiting and crowdsourcing.
- The launch of Morgan Philips Executive Search with a focus on high-touch consultancy supported by worldwide, 24 hour search capability through specialist centres in four time zones.
- Investment in Morgan Philips Talent Consulting with an emphasis on a new, bespoke assessment framework, digital assessment centre management and predictive talent analytics.
- Investment in a new managed solutions offering designed to help organisations scale up digital project teams.
The move follows Morgan Philips Group’s acquisition of the Hudson talent solutions business in the UK and Europe (excluding Benelux) in April 2018.
“The UK talent solutions market is ripe for disruption,” said Charles-Henri Dumon, global CEO and founder. “Our approach to using the very latest technology, our unparalleled social reach and our investment in 24 hour sourcing means we are in a strong position to offer employers access to talent quicker, faster and more cost-effectively.
“We also see significant opportunity to grow our market share in the wider UK talent solutions market by continuing our investment in market-leading services and tools such as our unique mindset measurement and our ground-breaking work in helping organisations define their purpose and drive employee engagement.”
Dumon continued: “Today’s announcement brings our organisational purpose to life: ‘Connecting people, together, building a better world of work’. Everything we do is focused on bringing talented people together in the workplace, helping create opportunities for individuals, teams and whole organisations to flourish.”
Morgan Philips Group also announced a new leadership structure for the UK:
- Peter Istead remains as UK managing director for Morgan Philips Group with overall responsibility for the UK market
- Alistair Shaw appointed as Scotland director for Fyte
- Richard Turner appointed as England director for Fyte
- Stuart Packham appointed as UK managing director for Morgan Philips Executive Search
- Tim Drake appointed head of consulting for Morgan Philips Talent Consulting.
Commenting on the changes to the UK business, Peter Istead said: “This is a game changer for the UK market. The talent sector in the UK has lagged behind when it comes to adopting and adapting to digital techniques. By combining our more traditional values of personal service with cutting-edge technology, a data-driven approach and the very latest thinking in talent strategy, we are driving the UK talent and recruitment sector into the 21st century.
“To secure the best talent in today’s competitive market, organisations need to be clear about their assessment and development strategies,” he added. “Providing organisations with added assurance through data and evidence-based insights and solutions empowers organisations to make informed decisions and is fundamental to everything that we do.”